Oh yeah! Some steals come around that we just KNOW are going to rock your world! Take a close look at this birch bark ribbon!! Doesn’t it look incredibly authentic?! We swear we did not go strip a bunch of birch trees of their bark…it really is birch ribbon!
How many projects have you done in the past that you could have used this stuff for?! Well, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get going again! The spools are each 75” long, 2” wide and YES the ribbon is wired so it will hold its shape beautifully.
We’re sure you are brimming with birch bark craft ideas already but here are some of the ideas we love:
• Birch bark vases (simply wrap the ribbon around the vase…voila…you have a birch bark vase!)
• Super simple napkin rings!
• Christmas ribbons & gift wrapping (of course!)
• Curtain tie backs.
• Paper chains for the Christmas tree (okay it’s a ribbon chain)
• Beautiful wreath bows
• Wrap a planter!
• Wrap a PUMPKIN! So cool!
The ribbon is the most realistic we’ve ever seen and we love that it is flocked so it has a special winter charm to it. Your friends will have to look closely to determine if you used real birch bark or not! And did you see our price? YES!!! It's for BOTH! wait, to sweeten the deal even further, we held our shipping at $5 for the first set and $2 for each additional!
Be sure to check out the Pinterest board we pulled together for more inspiration. This birch ribbon quite simply ROCKS.
- Birch Bark Ribbon, Set Of 2 | Christmas Ribbon
- $5 shipping for the first set and $2 for each additional
- Beautifully crafted from parchment paper with wire
- You will receive TWO rolls. Each roll is 75" long x 2" Wide
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive TWO identical rolls)
- A maximum quantity of 10 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
Click for inspiring uses (Oh WOW, Ribbon Wreath! & MUCH more)