Back for those that missed it!
If you have been with us for awhile you probably know by now that we have a thing for pieces with history, pieces that bring moments from the past back to life! This 12" pillow will sure bring you such a beautiful story and will add the perfect cozy touch in your home, cabin by the lake, or cozy little apartment. Sigh…
You probably also know that we can't resist anything grain or feed sack inspired! So naturally our jaws dropped when we saw a sample of this pillow! Hold on it gets better, when we researched the design behind this our hearts were captured. The graphics and material of this pillow are inspired by Eshelman company original feedsacks... The story this pillow evokes is part of the American history that we should all know! Here is what we learned:
The Eshelman Company was established in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, in 1842 by John Eshelman. By 1921, they built a second feed mill in York, PA and adopted the name Red Rose Feeds for its products which is where these feedsack designs came from!
Who doesn't need such a versatile and history filled piece in their home!?! We are in LOVE and we know you will agree when you see it :)
- Vintage Feedsack Inspirations | Red Rose Laying Mash Pillow
- High quality linen, woven to have the look and feel of laundered, vintage feedsacks
- Filling made of 100% Polyester
- Machine Washable
- The pillow arrives in an air tight vacuumed bag. It will immediately fluff once the bag is cut open
- Dimensions: 12” Wide x 12”High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Red Rose Laying Mash Pillow)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within Fifteen business days