Terms and Conditions
We would love to partner with you!
SMS Terms & Conditions Page
Visit Our *Sign Up Page* (https://decorsteals.attn.tv/p/sms) to receive notifications about our Daily Deals by registering your mobile number with us. After signing up, you will receive a text message from 24321 on your mobile number. You will receive at most 2 msgs/day. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Décor Steals, text STOP to 24321. For additional help text HELP to 24321 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am updating the whole page for the new site but at least this gets the old IBM landing page off of here and the correct shortcode etc in place in the interim
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel (Verizon Wireless), U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless CellSouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile®
- Carriers always look for a specific program or service description that describes the nature of the SMS program that is being run on the short code. So instead of simply saying “sms alerts” or “info alerts”, we recommended that the program description explicitly states the type of program being advertised, such as “product offers”, “mobile coupons”, “appointment alerts”, etc.
- Per MMA guidelines, recurring standard rate programs require a single opt-in. However, when opt-in occurs via the web or other non-mobile point of origination, the content provider
must obtain verification that the subscriber is in possession of the handset being
- opted-in to the service. As indicated in the T&Cs above, this means that after opting in to the program via web, users must receive a MT response and be prompted to reply back with a keyword to confirm their opt-in. This double opt-in process should be advertised clearly on the T&Cs page.
- It is mandatory to include a toll-free number for help as shown above on the T&Cs page.
- HELP and STOP keywords must always be in bold.
- Message frequency should always be displayed. If message frequency depends on user preferences or user request, then it is okay to say so.
- Msg&Data Rates May Apply should always be displayed.
- The words T-Mobile® and U.S. Cellular should be displayed in the compatible list of carriers with the registered trademark and ‘period’ characters respectively, due to strict carrier branding requirements.
- Note that the carrier Cellsouth is now branded as C Spire Wireless