Canning Jars with Hooks Rack / Rustic Farmhouse
-Vintage Inspired reproduction mason jars that are up-cycled into this super cool organization station!
-Jars are beautifully crafted from glass. Wall rack is wood with rustic metal hooks.
-Dimensions: 18" Wide x 4" Deep x 12" High
-Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive one wood rack with hooks and three hanging mason jars)
-Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse in fifteen business days.
WOOHOO! Another Mason Jar treasure that we ABSOLUTELY treasure! These THREE Mason Jars hanging on wood combine function and wall art to bring your farmhouse-inspired space the rustic charm it craves!
We LOVE the way the reclaimed wood and rustic metal hooks look against the glass jars, it’s a juxtaposition made to perfection :) ... Just imagine the possibilities of decorating with these jars!! You can transform it into any room or situation you can think of from dimly lit candles in a row to a fun way of organizing bathroom essentials. Here are some more ideas!
- We love the way these look when filled with bunches of hydrangeas, almost as if it was just one big bouquet!
- And the opposite it just as lovely – fill these jars with just a few stems of lavender for a classic farmhouse feel! Just another reason to stop and smell the flowers every time you pass by :)
- The candle idea – we just can’t get over how beautiful these jars would look filled with lit candles – a DIY wall sconce it is! :)
- How about using it in the kitchen for wooden spoons and other utensils!
- We’ve even seen this in a garage setting – put those hammers and screwdrivers in a classy but soo rustic way!
- Toothbrushes, cotton balls, makeup sponges, and other bathroom essentials would find the perfect home in these jars!
- And you know what would be spectacular?! A whole COLUMN of these filled with herbs and other mini plants to bring the warmth of green into your home!
- Similarly, make a terrarium showcase in each jar, how cute would that be!!
We hope you LOVE this deal as much as we do!
Check out our Pinterest board for all the visuals :)