Like a good wine, this vintage Demijohn Wine Bottle and Crate gets better with time. Bring memories into your home with this authentic piece…
These amazing crated demijohn bottles have been collected from restaurants in France, used to store wine or sunflower oil, these LARGE tinted glass beauties are sure to be not only eye catching, but also versatile and really functional.
These crated bottles show wear, age, timeworn marks, faded lettering or small chunks knocked out! All due to usage and old age.
Put this crated demijohn bottle on display to add that vintage touch to any of your rooms. Just picture it filled with branches, flowers or even olive stems. The aromas will fill the air and ignite your senses! And not to mention that price will ignite your decor senses! :)
Others sell this crate for over $250. We were so lucky to find these crates and be able to bring them to you at this price! The only issue is we couldn't get a lot, so if you are serious about buying you must act quickly.
- Vintage Crated Demijohn Bottle | Found Object
- These crated demijohn bottles are all in good condition but they could show wear, age, timeworn marks, faded lettering or small chunks knocked out! All due to usage and old age.
- These will vary but the right side of photo one is best representation of the majority of the lot we have
- Dimensions vary but they average around: 10" Wide x 10" Deep x 16" High
- If you order more than one, we will make sure you receive the same size crates in case you want to stack them
- Packed: One Per Package (You will receive one Large Provence Crate)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer. Sorry we need to make sure we have enough for everyone :)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days