We are very excited to bring you today's deal... We wanted to do something different and new...
And we couldn't be happier when we found this Vintage Inspired Utilitarian Brass Hourglass. This hourglass brings to mind the legacy of timekeeping in the 1300s. Hourglasses were very popular on board ships, as they were the most dependable measurement of time while at sea. They were also commonly seen in use in churches, homes, and work places to measure sermons, cooking time, and time spent on breaks from labor.*
We just love the sophisticated feel this hourglass will bring to your room... Just picture it in a study or a home office... Or maybe in your shelving unit atop of a few books... So beautiful!
Did we mention that similar ones sell for over $200?!!! Just saying :)
- Vintage Inspired Brass Hourglass
- Vintage Inspired Reproduction
- Frame sits on ball feet
- Crafted of clear glass with an antiqued brass metal frame and filled with fine tan sand
- Dimensions: 6.5" Diameter x 10.5" Tall
- Ours empties in approximately 45 minutes
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Vintage Inspired Brass Hourglass with Tan sand)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer. Sorry, we want to make sure we have enough for everyone
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
*Mills, A. A., S. Day, and S. Parkes. "Mechanics of the sandglass." Eur. J. Phys. 17 (1996): 97-109.