You have no items in your shopping cart.
Back for thos e who missed it!!!!
Now on to today's amazing deal!!! or should we say STEAL??!!!
For generations, families in Europe used to use antique bowls similar to this dough bowl to mix and prepare the dough for their daily bread. Our dough bowl today is a beautiful reproduction of these early 19th century dough bowls that were so essential in everyday life. This very unique piece lends itself to a multitude of uses and makes a great conversation-starter.
These reproductions exude beauty with their large size and authentic marks... They feature scratch marks, chopping marks and even cracks that appear to have been mended with fasteners and some nails. We just LOVE them ~ Sigh
They can be used for all sort of display and/or storage: throw in some preserved boxwood wreath balls or some pumpkins and grounds to make a seasonal statement on your coffee table, cover it with a striped feedsack tea towel and use it to hold fruits or vegetables or just think out side the box and use it in your craft room for tools and supplies.... Just gorgeous... AND best of all is our unbeatable price that we worked VERY hard to squeeze...
- Vintage Inspired | LARGE Round Dough Bowl
- Vintage inspired reproduction
- Beautifully crafted from resin with tons of carving marks to resemble the real deal. It features scratch marks, chopping marks and even a crack that appears to have been mended with a fastener and some nails.
- Dimensions: almost 14" diameter x 5” High - Really LARGE
- These bowls are rated for decorative use, and are not recommended for use with unwrapped food. You can simply add a tea towel if you desire to place food in it
- Packed: One Per Package (You will receive one LARGE Dough Bowl)
- A maximum quantity of 10 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days