You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ahhh...the beautiful antique inspired finds that truly make our hearts warm, our smiles wider, and get our decorative juices flowing!! This beauty is a reproduction of a French riser used in stores one hundred years ago and with adjustable height, how could it be any better?!
At first glance, this lovely metal riser has so much rustic charm, but at second glance we start to discover all the boundless opportunities this piece has to offer. With it’s weathered industrial approached texturing and quirky stand, the ideas for this piece are simply SOARING! Whether you use them to add height to your vignettes, to create an amazing buffet or desert table or simply as plant stands... They will sure make a statement! This would even be great used in the office to hold magazines, files, or even used as a small side table!
It’s remarkable when a decorative piece can take on so many different roles and still carry a charm to it. That’s why we knew we just couldn’t keep this metal foot riser from you any longer! We’ve even sweetened the deal by offering them at a price you won’t want to miss!!
- Vintage Mercantile Riser | Farmhouse Vintage
- Vintage Inspired Reproduction
- The riser is crafted from aged metal
- Dimensions - 12.5" Wide x 8" Deep x Can be adjusted from 16" to 25" High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Vintage Mercantile Riser)
- A maximum quantity of 8 sets is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days