Yep, we were able to bring a few more for those who missed it!
We just absolutely love, we mean LOVE vintage inspired finds and couldn’t believe our eyes when we came across this reproduction of a vintage general store spice rack!! The imperfections and rustic details come with so much history and vintage charm!! It’s a true vintage lovers dream come true!!!
Designed after the original spice shelf’s used in the 1800s general stores across the U.S, this piece would complement any Farmhouse style decor. The designer really paid close attention to the details and functionality of this piece and truly placed an emphasis on its rich history.
This shelf could sit on a counter top or hang on a wall or even on the side of a kitchen island or cabinet! Not only does it look breathtaking placed just about anywhere in your kitchen, but it also can be used to store and display objects!! (Keys, seasonal décor, craft and office supplies, bath supplies, jewelry, etc.) Hmmm…it would beAWESOME filled with little packages of spicy candies like hot tamales, atomic fireballs, licorice, or even candy canes for the holidays! Yup, you guessed it, The sky is the limit!!!
- General Store Spice Shelf
- Beautifully crafted and reproduced after authentic general store spice shelves
- Dimensions- Each Bin is: 2.75" Wide x 2.25" Deep x 3.125" High. The Shelf is: 11.75” Wide x 2.75” x 3" High
- Includes metal rack and 4 bins (Nutmeg, Allspice, Ginger & Cinnamon)
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive one General Store Spice Rack with 4 bins)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days