*HUGE* Deep General Store Wall Storage Basket / Get Organized
-Beautifully crafted of distressed dark metal wire. Each of the baskets is divided into 3 deep sections.
-Comes ready to hang. Screws are NOT included
-Dimensions: 10" Wide x 10" Deep x 31" High.
-Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Deep General Store Wall Storage Basket)
-A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer
Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days!
Oh my!!! Oh my!!! Oh my!!!! Who doesn't need these???? Whoo-Hoo!!!! We are bursting with excitement over these AWESOME 31" TALL wall-mount baskets! These were an incredibly popular everytime we offer them so we just know you all love, love, LOVE IT!!
We’re taking a trip way back in time with today’s steal. We’re sending you back to the early 1900’s when times were simpler and everyone knew everybody in each charming little town. We’re sending you to the general store on this beautiful morning in search of some sugar, flour and eggs for your next big bake day! The wonderful thing about this aged wire basket storage is that it continues to send us on a whirlwind through time with its effortlessly charming structure.
PLUS They are just the perfect size to go on any of your walls or table tops! They are TRULY functional and can be used almost anywhere in your house! We love that they are divided into 3 vertical sections, you can use them anywhere for anything:
• In the kitchen for recipe cards, utensils, tea towels, mason jars, produce and maybe cooking books on top.
• In the powder room for towels, supplies, soap, lotion, cotton, make up and toilet paper.
• In the kids' room for their story books, Lego and other toys.
• In the foyer for bags, scarves, hats, mail, keys and phones.
• In the laundry room for Clothespin, laundry detergent, soap, dryer sheets, etc...
• In the office and/or crafts room for your favorite supplies, tools, ribbons, cards, and the list goes on and on and one :O)
We LOVE the depth of this wall basket, the sections, the texture, the 31" height and we also love that the top can be used as a shelf! Yes! You are reading the price right - LOL.....
PS: Check out how our friends are using their general store bins: @acesoforegon in photo #2, @jcobbhome in photo #3, @homeroad in photo #4, @honeybefarm (photo #5-left side) and @candycreekcraftsman (photo #5-right side)