You have no items in your shopping cart.
We have been waiting on the edge of our seats to begin our FOUND Event and today is FINALLY the day! Get ready because in the next couple days we will be bringing you pieces with history, with a life once lived and passed down from one hand to another! But be warned, since these are actual antiques the supply is very limited and they could sell out very quickly! Enjoy :)
Today's deal was once used as a building clay brick mold. They come to us from the Northern Areas of the Far East. They were used back in the early 1900s…This is a true once in a lifetime chance to get your hands on a piece of history!
The trays show wear, scratches, age, timeworn marks, missing nails or small chunks knocked out (and sometimes replaced)! All due to usage and old age…
Please note that some have metal straps and some don’t… The wood used to build these molds also varies from oak, elm to beechwood. Really, whatever was available at the time of construction... Some of the wood was cleaned and lacquered and some was not!
They are very versatile and great as trays, beautiful center pieces, mail and office organizers, bathroom supplies' organizers... Be creative! Wall shelves or even leaning plate holders? :)
PS: Check out how our friend, Jamie at Southern Revival used her found brick mold in photo #2 :)
- *FOUND* Object: Brick Mold Tray | Circa: 1920
- Vintage find - Limited availability
- Crafted from wood with metal pieces and nails (Some don't have any metal). Each tray has a divider in the middle
- These sturdy trays show wear, discoloring, rust, scratches, age, timeworn marks, dust! All due to usage and old age… Please click on the arrows in the main photo above to see close ups and more shots…
- Dimensions vary but roughly around: 26" Wide x 6" Deep x 3" High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Brick Mold Tray- lavender bunches are not included
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days